Ghost Hunt – Paranormal Vault
Friday 19th April 2024, 8:00 pm - Saturday 20th April 2024, 2:00 am| £49
What’s included in your event
– With a member from Paranormal Vault, you get to explore & investigate the entire location from 8pm to 2am
– Drinks & Snacks (Crisps, chocolates, water, juices, teas/coffees/hot chocolates, soups and bread rolls)
– Paranormal equipment
– Lone and group vigils
What to bring
– Your own torch!
– You may bring your own ghost-hunting equipment
– Please wear weather-appropriate clothing and shoes. We advise bringing a jacket as it gets colder during the night.
*Please arrive at 8pm as the event will start promptly 8:15pm
8:15pm – 10pm: Spirit Walk (Initial Walkaround/History)
– Using our own senses to communicate with spirits
– The use of basic paranormal equipment; cat balls and K2 meter
10pm – 1am: Main Investigation
– Estes Method
– Lone Individual Isolated Experiments
– Ouija Boards
– Triggers/Trigger Objects
– Spirit box
– Motion Sensors
– Experimental Vigils
1am – 2am: Drawing Conclusions
– Going back to the most active areas
– Best experiments repeated
*Breaks are not at set times on our events. This is to ensure that if activity is occurring, we do not miss it due to a ‘set break time’. If you wish to take a break, a member of the team will be more than happy to assist!
*MUST be 18 years or older, Not advisable for those who are pregnant.